JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Candid Moments



Barren


In the stillness of the of cold Winter 
Barren and reaching for the gray sky
Waiting and pleading for warmer days ahead
When covered in the glory and beauty of a long Summers day
Barren no more!



As the end of Winter comes to a close
Raiment of the cold days remain
Waiting upon the days of Spring
When life will be new again


What awaits the signs of Spring
Hoping for the dog days of Summer
Each whisper of the cold damp Winter
Dancing under the skies of gray
Awaiting for the first burst of sunlight
That ushers Spring in


Meadows of beauty
Still quiet on the fence
Scrapping the mud off
So that the dust of Spring
Can spring forth
In colors of radiant beauty
The coming of Spring
Cries out on the meadow
For Spring is ahead
With Summer looming around the bend
Come run and play
In the meadow of beauty

February 23, 2014
Beth
It was an afternoon of adventure and fun.
A time of reflection and the hope's of tomorrow.
Hope you enjoyed the reflection of the Winter into Spring hoping for Summer.
Thank you for stopping in love hearing from you so please leave a comment.
Blessings


Do you enjoy taking time away by yourself and reflecting on where your headed and where you have been?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
Day 23~ Quiet
Quiet time in hot bubble bath totally relaxed
Snow covered patio brings stillness and quiet
Hot tea, rocker and fireplace brings me much peace and quiet
A meadow of tranquility
The still quietness of the day!

"Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you."
~James 4:8

Thank you, dear Lord, for the gift of your love, so freely given. Please teach me how to give freely to your glory.


February Joy Dare

Day 23
A gift of tin, glass, wood
Thinking about tin is hard for me to find..... I don't drink pop that much so no tin there....Then I think of metal which is my car....very thankful for...... guess it could be tin! ....Then I thought of tin foil that I use a lot in cooking. So very thankful for the foil that is a tin.
Glass would be the water glass I drink out of. Trying to drink more and more water. Easier since mom gave me the water diffuser. Glass would be the window I look out of into the big beautiful world from the safety of my home.
Wood would be all the big beautiful trees that shade us in the Summer and that build so many wonderful buildings for us. The cross my Savior died on for me and you.



A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bethe,
this is awesome, kind of looks like here :( trees look all sad, however they are podding and ready to pop into full leaves COME ON SPRING and HURRY!!!

I am looking forward to march challenge as all, I am having so much fun!!! hUGS