JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Candid Moments

Josef Originals


 When my mom was young girl when she still was living at home.
She started collecting Josef Originals.
Our home as a child was filled with them.
To be looked at and not touched.
My moms pride collection.
Oh I loved them too.
So pretty and elegant!


Then purple lady as I have dubbed her.
My favorite of them all.
I think I played with her when I was young and took her off the shelf.
Oh the trouble I got into.
She got broke too.
Restored back to her elegant beauty.
Mom's collection has grown over the years.
She has honored me with many pieces of her collection.
Lots of the music box collection pieces.
I'm still waiting on the purple lady here!


Another favorite of mine in her collection.
Truly I think they all are my favorites.
I love them all!
I'm not sure when these two made their appearance.
I think long after I left home.
But the couple have surly become a favorite.
I look forward to adding more pieces to my very small collection.
One day I may have some of these beauties.
Sweet reminders of my childhood and the love my mom has for these well crafted porcelain dolls.

February 27, 2014
Beth
Glad you stopped by and stayed a bit.
Hope you enjoyed the Josef Originals.
I know they bring back smiles of love of childhood memories of growing up at home.
I can tell you I sure didn't like dusting those beauties.
Please leave a comment I look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings

Did you mom or dad collect anything that brings back found childhood memories? Do collect?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
February 27 ~ Animal
Since my bird wont stand still and wont let me take photos of her.
I found some of my very favorite of my two babies Luke and CK.
Both now romping around at Rainbow bridge waiting for me.
I miss them both so much.
I had these photos done of them when I was working at Premium Pet in Sacramento, Ca.
Luke wasn't even two and Ck was under one both babies yet.
Luke Born April 5, 1996 -
Left fro rainbow bridge on January 28, 2007.
CK born July 18, 1998 -
Left for rainbow bridge to join her brother May 31, 2012.
Leaving behind many hearts filled with love and memories to cherish for a life time.
Missed deeply!

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
~Matthew 11:28
O God of all comfort bring quietness and calm to hearts worried about what the day may bring.

February Joy dare
Day 27~ 3 ugly-beautiful gifts
{LAUGHING}
1. Spending most my day sitting and waiting on my beautiful ladies to make them feel and look like a million bucks.
2. Mary coming in two weeks after her haircut telling me I cut it way to short and that I don't have the right equipment when I did her hair. I used what I had and I cannot glue back on. {Shaking head} Did exactly what she asked! {Smiling}
3. Knowing no matter how bad it is God really does have it covered. Tomorrow is always another day! Look up and see where my blessings come from.


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1


No comments: