JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Candid Moments

Sunset

February 21, 2014
 Last nights sunset was amazing!
As I rushed back into get my camera there was much of the red and pink sky left.
It quickly faded as fast as I ran into the house to grab my camera.
I was so thankful to capture this little slice of heaven.
I'm really thinking I need to carry my camera with me at all times.
You just never know when those perfect pictures moments arrive.
And it seems I'm never ready with camera in hand when they do.

February 21, 2014
 I could have stood there all evening watching this sunset.
I was doing laundry or I would have missed out on the beauty.
Our laundry facilities are between the garages of our apartments.
I love how the Lord paints the sky for us in morning,
Then it dances with beauty throughout the day;
Then with a kiss goodnight He blows His sweet breathe upon the sky and creates a beauty of His love for us.
Thank you for the painted skies Lord!

February 21, 2014
Beth
As another sleepy day comes to a close;
 I pray you took time to find the joy and treasures laid around for you to unwrap and enjoy!
It has been a very peaceful and quiet Saturday.
As I just did some R & R today with light house work and being lazy.
Even dinner was simple.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know you stopped in.
Blessings

Do you do a lot of running around on the weekends or relax for the up coming week? 

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
Day 22 ~On Your Bedside Table

This one was kinda fun to do!
I really enjoyed finding an app and playing with it to make it more fun!
I do have a nightstand and lots on it.
The light sadly doesn't work......
Hence the light bulb in the box.
So I really don't get to read all my reading material before bed.
Unless I read in in the living room.
My princess phone and she really works.
I earned her in my Mary Kay business.
My wonderful fan that I actually use year round.
My little yellow duck I purchased after my CK girl passed away.
It just made me fell happy. 
Kleenex box and my blue cup filled with hard candy.
A mirror in the very back that is an antique.

"The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied."
~Proverbs 19:23
Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of communion with you. 

February Joy Dare

Day 22~ 3 Gifts that changed today

1. Hubby cleaned out under the bathroom sink (I didn't have too) Was on my list to do.
Now we just wait for the repair from the complex. 
2. Using Kitchen sink for everything including brushing teeth until they fix our bathroom sink.
3. Not working on tax papers and relaxed and did light house work and cooked dinner. 
Nothing to huge changed the course of this day. A quiet Saturday doing a bit of R & R!!!



A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1



No comments: