JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Friday

I haven't been over to "My Little Life" in awhile and since I'm up a little early this morning and have a few extra minutes. I thought I would join in on the fun. If you haven't been over to Lori's blog it is a cute little site with lots of recipes and fun. Lori is our host for five question Friday.
http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/


1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

I'd say it would be the flowers in bloom and they are budding. I so love budding trees as well. Especially love the trees that have blooming flowers on them. I just plain love flowers.
Did I mention I love the warm sun as well, that helps bring the beautiful blooms to life.

2. What was your best birthday ever?

WOW! This one is a bit tough. I can tell you for sure it wasn't this past one at all.
I loved when my daughters had a surprise birthday party for me when I was down visiting in Sacramento on my 50th. They really out did themselves. They have actually thrown a few birthday parties for me that have truly blessed me.
So I would say that those would be the stand out birthdays.
Then one year I was at the beach on a church retreat and found a beautiful sand dollar on my birthday. My gift from the Lord that year. That was a really stand alone birthday. I still have that sand dollar somewhere. It was an incredible day. As I went for an early morning beach walk. The day was so wonderful as it was a designed day just for me.

3. What is your favorite dessert?

Well.... I just love ice cream. But I love angel food cake topped off with yummy fresh strawberries and whip cream.
When i was little girl I use to ask mom to make me homemade angel food cake with frosting. So moms home made angle food cake is still my favorite. The best part is when mom makes it for your birthday it is served with my other favorite ice cream! What could be better?

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?

I have never had an excuse. So I just got the ticket and paid it. It seems I must not be very good at getting out of tickets.
Praise the Lord I haven't had one in many many years. I pray I go another many many years in Jesus name.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?

I haven't used an alarm clock in so long. I think it would freak me out. I wake up by the sweet kiss of the Holy Spirit. I cannot think of a better way to wake up.
Years ago when I used the alarm clock it was hitting the snooze and saying just a few minutes longer. It was making me late.
So one day I prayed and asked the Lord to be the alarm clock. It has never been sweeter waking up. I so wish I had done this many years ago. I think I would have been a much more pleasant person to wake up too.



Do you have any plans for the weekend? Or is the weather still acting like Winter?




No comments: