JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Product Highlight~Mascara

Mascara

The mascara is one of Mary Kay's best sellers

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

This extremely volumizing, super-thickening, exclusive formula creates the look of big, bold, separated lashes that  last all day.

  • Extremely Volumizing, super thickening
  • Flake, clump and smudge resistant
  • Smart wiper technology
Price is 15.
It is our most poplar formula.
It is the one I use.
I love it!

Mary Kay Waterproof Mascara

This triathlon-tested formula creates the look of thicker, longer lashes and stays put through swimming, bicycling, running and exercising.  It is also tear-proof, pool-proof, saltwater-proof and humidity-proof.

  • Waterproof lashes
  • Flake, clump and smudge resistant
  • Smart wiper technology
Price is 10 and again this formula comes in black or brown/black
If you are a swimmer this product is for you.
It is the ultimate Summer must have in your make-up bag
Great for weddings or events that you will be needing that extra protection

Mary Kay Lash Lengthening Mascara

This lightweight formula lengthens for natural-looking lashes. This mascara also penetrates each lash to nourish, condition and strengthen instantly as it lengthens.

  • Longer looking, natural looking lashes
  • Flake, clump and smudge resistant
  • Smart wiper technology
Price is 10.
Are you looking to add some length this is the product for you.
Again this formula comes in black or brown/black


As with all of our products they are 100% guaranteed.
You can always shop 24/7 with me on line at

If you have a consultant you will want to contact her and let her know you would love to try one of our fabulous mascaras. If you don't have a consultant I would love to be a service to you.

If you are interested in my mascara program it is- You purchase four and get the fifth for free. I will mail out every three months to you your new mascara. Ask your consultant about the mascara club. I offer this to all of my clients. You don't have to think about it at all. I send it out to you, then you know its time to toss the old one away. I will let you know when its time to re-purchase on the program. You don't even have to think about it. Make -up made easy. I keep you in your fresh mascara and you always get the fifth ofr free when your in the club. Ask about it on my web page or your consultant.(She may not offer this program as this is an individual personal offer I do) But it doesn't hurt to check and ask. 


    <>
    Characteristics

    • Suitable for Sensitive Skin
    • Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy
    • Fragrance-free
    • Ophthalmologist-tested
    • Suitable for contact lens wearers
    How It Works

    • Apply as part of your daily color regimen.
    • Just one coat provides longer-looking lashes with the natural look women love.  
    Use-Up Rate


    Do you have a favorite mascara?

    • After opening, mascara should be replaced every three to four months to promote optimum product performance and to help ensure mascara is free from harmful bacteria



    No comments: