JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge~ H

H~ is
 
Have
Patience
with all things
but
especially
with
Yourself!
 
 
This little inspiration is on my calendar at the beauty shop. Every month we get a new inspiration. I love this because they are all so inspirational. The ladies especially like them.
They are always commenting on how wonderful the picture and the words that go with them make them feel.
The beautiful birds and the flowers make me want to sing with joy.
Or should I say
HAPPINESS
for the letter "H".
So we will sing with "HAPPINESS"!
And joy!
Isn't it wonderful that it covered the letter"H" for me today. Not only does it track my month and have inspiration it gave me writing for today.
Hope this inspires you.
 
 
 Do you have little inspirational saying hanging up?
 


2 comments:

Kathe W. said...

grreat photo and poem! I bet you bring a lot of joy to all the people around you! Have a glorious weekend!

JL Dodge said...

Hi Beth..
Happiness is your blog Girl !!
Love stopping by here !
JL&B