JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lent Letter's To God~ 32

Dear Lord,
I had so much I wanted to share tonight with you. You blessed me with an amazing day. But my CK girl isn't doing well tonight and I'm sitting here typing with tears following down my face. I love my dog and when its time I will say goodbye. Could I please just have a little more time with her please. She is my best buddy. She is who I share everything with besides you.
I love you Lord I just cannot write tonight please forgive me.
I promise I will try better tomorrow.
And if I have to say good-bye I will be strong and handle this like you would want me too.
Thank you Lord.

Love your daughter Beth


No comments: