JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, April 11, 2011

Today's Prompt Is Something New~

Today's Prompt is try something new !

Today on OSP @ http://onestoppoetry.com/ they are asking us to try a form we have never done, and just like that we went over to our friend Penny's blog where she posted a form that we had not seen... here is the just of it ...

Dectina Refrain. The form is a syllable count of 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and then a repeat of lines 1 - 4 to stress the point made there. It was invented by Catherine Mackie. It is a bit like an inverted nonet with a twist

Picked up this prompt over at "Dodge Writes" Go ahead and link up with Dodge she always find some great link ups and wonderful tips on writing.

http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/

So I'm going to give this a try. Not sure how this will work out. But.... If it doesn't we gave it our best shot so enjoy no matter the out come. It was fun trying.




Music
Life's songs
Dancing through life
Making a new dance
Through the music of time
Each a new dance and memory
In this dance of life through music
Dancing, singing with those we love in life
This dance of life with memories of the heart

~Beth~


This prompt is a bit late. But I had other things on plate. But wanted to give this a try.
What is your favorite music to listen to?

No comments: