JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 76


A Spring time favorite Tulips!
These beauties are in a front flower bed in one of the neighbors flower beds. Some of the pretty bulbs that didn't get yanked up with the destruction. I love walking by their window and viewing these beauties.
It is rather sad that they don't last a bit longer.
It is a late bloom here for the tulips and daffodil's.
But am so enjoying the bright color and beauty!



Blossoming Tulips Beauties!



Do you have some late blooms this year due to weather conditions?




1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

I love tulips as well, but as you say, they don't really last very long, which is such a shame.