JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm having Memorial Day Sale

Dreaming Of my Pink Cadillac
I'm having a Memorial Day sale in my Mary Kay business this weekend. If you don't have a consultant and would love to have one please go check out my web page. If your my client come join in on fun! Lets get some of these great products at a discount on me.
Lets have a memorial day party on me

Http://www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

Anyone who orders 40 or more in products will receive a free gift with purchase as well as an additional 10% off their order. If you shop with a friend and tell me her name and she tells me yours; and she orders from me and she doesn't have a consultant and places a 25 or larger you will receive an additional 5%. She may receive the same discounts as you, by making 40 or more as well and having friend shop; by placing the same kind of order
Or.......
Host a web party and I will give you 75 for 35 in product when you have a total of 200 in sales or more. If you have a party with 400 or more you will receive in addition a roll up bag or a satin hands set from me. (Your Choice)
if you have some one book a web party from me or host one here in the Portland area where I live I will give you a choice of a free lipstick/lip gloss.
If none of these intrigue you lets talk and get some things for free or at a discount. I'm here to be a service to you and help you get the things you like and want.
This will end at midnight 31st of May.


I'm looking to be service to you in all of your skin care and beauty needs.

I do ship and shipping is free on me always. You can shop on line 24/7

Do you like shopping on line?

No comments: