JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 29, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 95

Lake Shasta, California
May 22,2011
The Shasta bridge
My girlfriend hates this bridge. She holds on for dear life.
It is a long bridge. But I think the floating bridge on Lake Washington to me is more scary then this one.
It is never easy when one is afraid of crossing a body of water or a bridge of any kind.
There is a bridge in Portland that I absolutely hate to cross.
It puts the fear of God and everything in my being in me on edge.
I hate it!
I will have to get a picture of that one and post it for you all.
This bridge at Shasta doesn't bother me at all.
I find Bridges and their history very interesting.
The engineering that goes behind them and the building of them fascinate me so much.
This picture is a bit blurry but I had to share it.



How do you feel about crossing bridges?

3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

I'm a bit like that with bridges! There is a rickety wooden one on one of my coastal walks, where the river runs underneath, and I always hold on for dear life. It's a most peculiar sensation, and I don't like it! I usually get a friend to walk in front of me. :)

JL Dodge said...

Bridge have never effected me , I guess the fear was never instilled in me, a rickety old bridge fascnates me !
Missed being able to comment on your blog !
Nice to be back !
JL&B

Linda said...

Crossing Bridges Is Hard For Me...literally and symbolically. But cross them I must...and afterwards I breathe easier! (:>)