JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Well I haven't joined in on the fun with Java over at "Never Growing Old" in a while, so thought it would be fun to get in the groove of things again by starting out with "Meet Me On Monday"
http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/
So here are her questions for this week. Have some fun and join in. Go and link up and check out others answers. It is a wonderful way to meet and and get to know other blogger's. You may find you new friends long the way.

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite bagel flavor?

2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
5.  Are you allergic to anything?
Answers

1.  What is your favorite bagel flavor?

      I'm not sure I really have one. But if I had to pick I think I would have a blueberry with cream cheese.

2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?

     I would have to pick gas! Oh yes! Especially after traveling by car to California and back home again. I did have fun. But really GAS! Very spendy black gold it is.

3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?

      Spending money on some new tops that I really didn't need. I just wanted them. And they are so darn cute!

4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?

     Gosh! That is a tuff one... I love them both. I love ice cream! I guess I will pick soft today. I so wanted some ice cream this evening. Didn't get it!

5.  Are you allergic to anything?

     Not really sure I am. Nothing that I'm aware of. But did have some allergic re-actions to pollen down in California while I was there and to the Oleander's. YIKES!  So I think I'm allergic to all this bad weather we are having as well.
 



How is the crazy weather in your neck of the woods?

No comments: