JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

Here I am thinking this week is passing much to quickly and my visit with my grand babies and daughters is coming to a quick end much to fast.
So I have much to be thankful for on this Thankful Thursday hosted by Tara over at "Undeserving Grace"
http://www.undeservingrace.com/
What wonderful gifts to you have to be grateful for this week. Go link up with Tara and all those other wonderful grateful list.

  1. Time with family
  2. My daughters graduation from nursing school She is now an RN
  3. Time with grandchildren
  4. Time with old friends
  5. Reconnecting with some old friends from over twenty years ago
  6. Hugs and kisses from my grandchildren
  7. The laughter and smiles that they bring to my face
  8. Safe travels
  9. Money for the trip
  10. More blessings than I can even count
  11. Daughters that serve the Lord
  12. Yippee little dogs that make me smile and laugh
  13. Cell phone to talk to hubby while gone
  14. Sandals and Summer clothes
  15. Happiness
Whats on your grateful list this week?



No comments: