JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!

I'm hooking up with Java over at "Never Growing Old" for her Wordless Wednesday.

Late Spring Bloom

 Well I'm not much for wordless. But it does speak for its self. These are just a few of the trees they did leave in the yard.
They are just beautiful!
With the blue sky in the back ground I felt this picture just came out perfect.





 
Are you able to post a picture with no words or story?


3 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

lovely :-)

Rhonda Albom said...

Beautiful. Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Terri said...

This is really beautiful. I love the Wordless Wednesday, I'm glad I discovered it today. I'm visiting sites and enjoying them so much.

Beautiful song playing, we sing it in church.