JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 16, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 82



I just love the colors in this photo.
This grouping of trees are in the empty field we walk in.
The trees are getting there beautiful foliage.
The beauty and strength I see is incredible to me as these trees seem to reach to the heavenly's to our magnificent Lord and Savior.

Sky Reaching Strength

Do you do stretching exercises?




3 comments:

Amanda said...

I never thought about it before but now that you mention it, they seem to be saying "Praise the Lord".

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
Those trees are definitely reaching to Heaven and shouting. I hope your vacation went well :)

Bob and I are doing great as well, he's kind of under the weather a lil-bit, (please keep Bob in your prayers.)

Blessings
Rainbow

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
ooops sorry for the extra post, I forgot to tell you to ck your mail, you have something special in there ;)

Blessings
Rainbow