JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Finished

Isn't it just wonderful! A badge of completion of the A-Z Challenge. Another unexpected surprise. This comes from the host of the challenge. Arlee over at "Tossing it Out"
http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/
If you haven't checked Arlee out please do. And all the wonderful feed back and lessons learned from the A-Z Challenge. I think there are still links to go and read every ones A-Z as well. What fun it was!
It is amazing all the people that where hooked up in the blog link before and after. I'm having a hard time catching up with them all. But I sure am giving it a shot that is for sure.

I want to thank Arlee and all those who co-hosted this challenge. I appreciate it and you for all  the wonderful work you put into putting this together and hosting it. No small feat I'm sure.
I learned so much. And gained a wealth of lessons and new friends in the process.
BRAVO and THANK-YOU!

And a thank you to all that have been following me as well due to this wonderful challenge welcome and I hope you continue to drop in and leave comments.
Thank you to each one of you who come along for the journey in my daily life. It amazes me so much how you all have become such an important part of my life and my blog. I look forward to each comment and feed back.


Any Big plans for MOM today?



2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

That was a nice touch Bethe, to thank the hosts of the blogging challenge. It's good that people take the time to do this sort of thing out there in bloggy land!

Amanda said...

Congrats on your badge, it's nice! Mom's day almost over here. We had a great, huge meal.