JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Traveling Note

Traveling note to just let you all know how much I miss you all. I'm having a great time with family and friends. I really don't have access to computer when traveling. I have borrowed one to write a brief note.
Grandchildren are growing so beautiful! I will have much to share and write when I arrive home sometime next week.
Daughters are doing well.
The graduation was awesome! Daughter graduated with honors and valedictorian. I'm one proud mom!
It has been raining most the time I have been here. :(
I haven't been feeling well last few days.
But... I'm sure it will be better.
I know I will have plenty of posting and answering to do when I get home.
Blessing to all. Thanks for your continued support and comments.
I promise to get back to everyone when I arrive home safely sometime next week.
Until then enjoy the journey.
Life is beautiful!


No comments: