JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~

Three word Wednesdayhttp://www.threewordwednesday.com/  This weeks words are...

Brandish; verb: Wave or flourish something, especially a weapon, as a threat or in anger or excitement.
Forbid; verb: Order someone not to do something; refuse entry to a place of area; make something impossible or to prevent.
Manage; verb: To be in charge of; succeed in surviving or in attaining one’s aims, especially against heavy odds.

So lets see what I can come up with.


As I tripped through the alley
I manged to find my way
It was a forbid route
One only takes in a rush
Strength is to be brandish
When taking to
This forbid route
One must always mange to keep
Their guard up
And brandish their hidden strength
As one trips through the alley


~Beth~

As a whip is brandish
Its forbid swish
Is manged


~Beth!

How is week going?


Also check out JL over at "Dodge Write" for more links ups and poem prompts. Always some great blogs to connect with.
http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

JL Dodge said...

Wow Beth, You are realy great at this...
Lovely as aways !

Sheilagh Lee said...

Great use of the prompt .Tripping in an alley.