JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, May 13, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 79

This picture does this tree no justice at all. It is so lovely and full of white flowers.
I could stand there and look at it all day.
CK gets a little fussy and wants to move on.
Though she does let me take a few picture's of the blooms and the beauty up against the blue grey sky.
That is the school house in the back ground.
We so enjoy our walks.
For someone who loves trees as much as I do. I don't know what a lot of them are. But.... that is okay! I just love the strength and the beauty of them.
I think I'm going to have to write a blog on trees one of these ol' days.

Snow White Blooms Dancing In The Sky

Do you have a favorite plant?



3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

You're right Bethe,that is a beautiful tree with a lovely shape. Enjoy your weekend.

Rainbow said...

Bethe
I am now following you I hope to see you follow me back, I love your pics that you have posted. You will know who I am by my postings. You and I are friends on my other blog

Blessings
Rainbow

Petra said...

Bethe, it's a beautiful tree, and I love the sky. Looks like it's about ready to rain!