JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pink Saturday~

Over at Beverly's "How Sweet The Sound"
It is once again Pink Saturday!
I think I need to find more pink in my life. These ladies have some of the most astounding and beautiful pink things you can ever dream or imagine. I just love it!
Come join in on the fun and link up with your pretty pink.
I'm once again sharing those beautiful pink limbs from the trees that where cut down this past week. So excited that I have these photos.
Though I did just realize I lost a host of photos that I had taken. I'm so bummed.
If anyone knows what kind of flowering tree this is, Please let me know I'd love to at least know the name of this lovely branch of beauty that once was.
The flower looks like  carnation's to me; which is one of my many favorites.
I just loved looking at them and going out under the tree and taking pictures of them.


Branches Of Beauty


Do you know the name of this beauty? Please help! Thank you!






5 comments:

Valerie (Favorite Stops Along the Way) said...

If you look at my post, I have the same or at least similar tree. I also would love to know the name of this type of tree.

Amanda said...

This is a lovely tree, it's a shame I know so little about plant names. I don't remember seeing it before either.

Southhamsdarling said...

I would say that it was a Cherry Tree. We have lots of them in England (some with white flowers and some with pink) and they look exactly like that. Hope this helps!!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

It is an ornamental cherry tree ...and just beautiful !
happy pink Saturday ...

Stephanie said...

I don't know the tree...but it is really pretty. Does (did) it smell good too?

I invite you to visit my blog, I'm giving away something pretty! http://luluscottage.blogspot.com

Take Care,

Stephanie