JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Prompt~

We have a wonderful new prompt from our friend JL over at "Dodge Writes"

"Dodge Writes",  prompt you with FINISH THIS LINE...  YOUR SMILE WARMS ME LIKE THE HOT SUMMER SUN... The rules are you must use this as the first line in your write, you may do yours in prose or any form of poetry.
http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/


Your smile warms me like the hot Summer sun
Dreaming of the days we will be together again
As the days roll by I count them one by one
Your laughter and smile 
I hold tight in my heart 
A song and dance in my head
As I sway to our song
Longing for the time we will hold one another again
Each day apart like a cold Winters night
Each mile I travel
The closer to the smile
That warms me like the hot Summer sun

~Beth~


No comments: