JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, February 27, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 5

This picture was taken on my journey home this weekend from visiting my sisters.
I stopped along the road and found some places that are some of my favorite haunts to stop and rest to gather and regroup my thoughts.
This shot was taken up at Multnoham Falls along the Columbia River Gorge on the trail going up to the bridge. I just loved how the branches on the trees seemed to be reaching for the heavens.
Though it was a bit over cast with the weather I loved the peaceful magical beauty it gave me as I stopped before heading home. It was the perfect stop before heading the rest of the way home.
Feeling the Lords peace fall upon me. Knowing I was held in the palm of His hand.
It was time to start the rest of the trek home from the weekend.

Magical heavens



Do you have a favorite spot to regroup and gather your thoughts?

No comments: