JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Okay this one should be interesting!
I love my Lord and Savior! So wouldn't it be interesting to be Him for one day/or not?
Well it may be a bit overwhelming to answer all those prayers that are coming up every second of every day. And not really knowing the greater plan as I'm only God for a day. So I really wouldn't have the over all picture of what is actually happening. Or would I?
Listening to everyone tell me why they shouldn't be where they are and what is the greater purpose? Trying explain this is all for their good and my glory. Or trying to help those who could careless. Or how about those who think they know what my greater plan is. Well.....Hmm! Maybe not!

Then again that would mean that oh yea! I may not be as loving and kind as Him. Maybe that wouldn't be such a grand idea after all. For everyone out there. Could make for some very unhappy people actually. 
Makes one think about all the "Oh God" movies they have made in past years. My favorites where always with George Burns playing "God".


Maybe this isn't who I should be picking. But it could make for a seriously funny movie like all the "OH God" movies.

So how about if I pick one of my favorite actress's. Bette Milder.
I have always been a big fan of hers. I love her realness of just being who she is. A true actress in every way. As she can dance sing act be a comedian. All that is the making of a great actress. She is true to herself from all accounts. She has worked her way to true stardom. I always thought it would be fun to act. So maybe the better choice would be for me to be Bette Milder for a day.

If you had a choice for one day who would you choice to be?

No comments: