JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, February 18, 2011

Finger Print Friday

The picture I truly would have loved to have had to post for this Fridays finger print I could not. As I didn't have the photo or a camera that could have taken it. The moon last evening was so huge and incredible. I was in awe of it as the entire neighborhood and everyone I talked to was. It was totally amazing. But... also I don't have a camera that takes shots at night or do I know how to make mine work to do so if it does..? Hm mm...  Something I think I need to work on. But I thought this photo was really pretty. It was taken the other day and it was taken durning the rain breaks as the sun would burst through the clouds. It was a beautiful day. I'm so looking forward to Spring and Summer. It is so fun to see Gods hand prints and fingerprints along the day through so many things. I'm sure I could as many of you could as well find so many things with Gods prints all over it. Have a blessed Friday!


Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join:
http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/2011/02/fingerprint-friday_18.html

As you can see I'm getting better and learning more about how to hook up all these linky's. I'm so loving the blog world. It is so awesome to meet so many new friends. Each so different and full of information and just the journey of living life to your fullest and meet all of your dreams. That is anotehr fingerprint as well for me today. Blessings

What is your finger print in you day today? 

No comments: