JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two By Two Coffee

So I was thinking I really need to find the address and link to Silk's coffee shop; who blessed me with my coffee and cheesecake for my Birthday. I did find it Yea! So you will find the link below.
But wait! There is a second link to another coffee shop. I was blessed this morning with another cup of coffee for showing up. It is a dear friend of mines coffee spot here in Portland as well. Both at either end of Stark street. So funny so .... if I'm at one end I can get a good cup whether I'm at this end or that end. So cool!
So those in the local area or if you are passing through may stop and check them both out. Both serve awesome coffee. One is a drive through the other a coffee house. Love them both! They both get a two thumbs up for service with a smile and great conversation and serving a wonderful cup of coffee.
Both are equally important to me. Thank you both for your awesome service to me as I so do love my coffee.
Another favorite is Dutch boys but yet again I cannot find a link and will post one when I find it. I so..so so...so...so.. love my coffee. I do drink some others but these would be at the top of my list. Check them out if you can.



Join the SilkDevotee Club!

Text DEVOTEE to 39970

Silk, it only TASTES expensive!
http://www.silkespresso.com/


This coffee house is right next door to my home almost. At the end of Stark going out to the mountain and the country side. Very yummy!




Happy Espresso

Portland, OR 97216
(503) 895-8945

Hours:
Mon-Sun 6 am - 5 pm
Wi-Fi:
Free
Alcohol:
None
This is owned by my friend. and serves a great cup of "Joe" and wonderful smile with some great conversation. You would be blessed. It is a drive through at the other end down by the freeway on Stark.




Do you have a favorite coffee house or place you like because they have great service?
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for following! I am now following back. :)