JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finally Caught Up!

I thinking I'm at least caught up on some of my photos and posting that I wanted to stay on top of. It is a process to stay current with all these post and photos. It brings a new challenge to me in ways I never thought. I also find that I truly enjoy it and look forward to the postings. I find it to be relaxing and enjoyable. Much like a journal of your thoughts telling a story of ones life. Away to express myself and just let my hair down.
I think I'm going to find this more challenging though as time goes on and we come into the Spring and Summer. As this is the time of year I am always on the go and I do most of my traveling.
I am going to have to find away to keep up and still be able to do the tasks at hand with this blog that I have set for myself. I am so looking forward to the growth and challenges of this blog.

Do any of you have any suggestions that would make it easier when you have a full plate and you are traveling. Any advice would be helpful. Please leave advice or suggestion's in comment box thank you!

No comments: