JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, April 1, 2011

Finger Print Friday~The dandelion


It is Friday and time to find that wonderful fingerprint that God has left for us to find and share.



Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

Head over to "The Rusted Chain" and link up with Beki at:


The most amazing weed in the ground is the dandelion. It is the first flower we give our moms with bright eye smiles of love. We see the sunshine beauty and make this wonderful bouquet to brighten our moms face with smiles to last all day.
Little did we realize we were lovingly giving her a bouquet of weeds. The most beautiful of them all.
I still smile at the sight of a dandelion and the bouquet is still my favorite when given from the heart and smile of the love of a child.
The field across the street where CK girl and I walk is filled with their beauty and shiny bright yellow light.
Today I saw a precious little girl carrying some home. I'm sure to her mom to brighten her day and to say "I love you".
I always look for them in the early Spring as they bring back such wonderful childhood memories.
My daughters always brought me my yellow sunshiny weed bouquet to brighten my day; along with "I love you mommy". How I miss those days and the yellow sunshiny bouquet.
I even sometimes pick them still and bring them home and set them in cup, just as I did when I received them and my mom did as well.
Always a small plastic cup with a little water, then sat on the kitchen counter to be admired by all who came into the kitchen for a glass of water or a snack.
I'm thinking today after work I may have to go pick my bouquet of yellow sunshine dandelions to put in my kitchen to brighten my little spot in the world.
The beauty of their golden faces bring such love and joy.
I may not like this weed in my yard or garden but I surely love it when it is given from the love of a child.
May we all have a beautiful bouquet of yellow sunshine dandelions fill our cups to over flowing with the love when given with the heart of a child.
I'm looking for cups filled with this wild flower the dandelion.
I'm thinking God knew exactly what He was up to when he made this weed so bright and shiny for us. It was the only flower we could pick in the garden and not get into trouble as a child.
The perfect flower in the love of a child's hand.



NIV
Isaiah 35: 1-2

The dessert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendor of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the Lord, the splendor of our God.


Did you fill your hands with dandelion's of love to give your mom or your children to you?


3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Really lovely post today. I had never thought of dandelions in that way, but I guess you are right, and God created them as well, so I shall admire them a little bit more from now on, and not frown on them!! tHAT was a nice story about your daughters picking them for you. Happy days!

Unknown said...

This was beautiful. I've always been a fan of dandelions, they are beautiful even if someone calls them weeds. They always leave me smiling.

I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge! I'm a co-host, should you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I do hope you'll stop by and say hello! We'll also be hanging out on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we can be found at #atozchallenge)!

Laura said...

I love the cheery bright yellow. My youngest always picks them for me, still. Isn't it strange how somethings always bring a smile?