JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, April 1, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 37


Sunset Through Glass

I know it is to be a picture a day. But these are a set, so I didn't want to break them up they all go together. These where taken the last time I went to sisters house.
This was actually at the Junior High School when we went for the spaghetti feed fundraiser for the Senior class.
The Junior High School was torn down and rebuilt. I hadn't seen it since it had been re-done except for driving by the outside. It is beautiful inside. It didn't even feel or come close to the school I went to when Iwas a kid. Oh well! Some memories are best left in the memory bank anyways.
So this stair case was right out side the cafeteria auditorium.
The sun was setting and I wanted to try and catch the beauty coming through the windows.
I had fun trying to capture the sunset as well as the lighting in the staircase.
I thought I didn't do bad considering I have no idea what I'm doing at all.
I just having fun taking tons of pictures.
I'm so happy I have this forum to share them on.
The next thing I need to learn is how to put my signature on my photos. I think that one is going to be a tough one to learn. As I have been trying several different programs and things to learn that. I haven't even figured out transferring them or any of the high tech stuff yet. So much to learn when you have a blog.
Great way to keep your mind sharp and growing in skills.
Not to mention all the great friends you meet along the way.


Twin Birds Eye View

Do you try new things with your camera not knowing what your doing? Then your excited when something
turns out great and you wish you remembered what it was you did?

2 comments:

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Beth, beautiful pictures. Thanks for stopping by. I always look forward to your comments. I've been gone all day paying bills.

Kathe W. said...

gorgeous pics-