JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Memories

Today over at "Write A Letter Wednesday" we are asked to go to "Monday Memories
Link to "Write A Letter Wednesday"    

http://write-a-letter-wednesday.blogspot.com/

Link to "Monday Memories"

http://memories-on-mondays.blogspot.com/


Memories
Swirling around in my head
Which one do I share
So many have I
Through the years
Memories
I have made some
Memorable ones
With childhood classics
To teenage antics
Rolling into adult hood
The young wife struggling
To the young mother learning
To a single mom on the move
Dating games played
To going back to school
Learning a craft and skill
To carry me though
Working days and nights
All in the name of survival of the fittest
Memories
A new man
A wedding to come
A new life
So many new memories to be made
A life time of memories
Created with love
Now into the golden years
More memories have I
Then I can count
Beauty each one
Treasured memories
New memories created
Graduations
Weddings
And new life's born
So many memories
Now with grandchildren
New ones to be made
Memories
So many have I
Of days gone by
All swirling around in my head
Oh the memories
The life's we created
The memory of a life that was dreamed
A life well lived
A life of love
A life of heart break
A life of joy and laughter
A life of memories
So many have I
All swirling around in my head
Memories

~Beth~

1 comment:

Josie Two Shoes said...

Finally it is Friday and at last I have a little time to catch up on blog reading tonite! This was such a beautiful poem, Beth! The stories and memories of a lifetime, and it all goes by so fast, doesn't it? Sometimes I think that I can't possibly have lived all those different "lives" in just 57 years, and here I am beginning again, a new love, a new life and a new town just three years now... and loving it. God has definitely saved the best for last! Thank you so much for sharing your writing on Monday Memories and Write A Letter Wednesday. I appreciate you!