JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A to Z Blogging Challenge- D

D~ I think Dog is the word I thinking of for the letter "D".
 
I have decide to pick the word dog because my CK girl is like my very best friend.
Her and I sit together and I share so much with her.
She is my companion.
My best buddy.
She is really good at keeping my deepest thoughts and secrets.
Never to whisper a word not to one soul at all.
Kept  near her heart deep in her love for me.
Just like my father above would do.
She loves me unconditionally like my heavenly Father.
She is a constant reminder of how much I'm truly loved by my the Lord above.
As much as she loves me unconditionally He loves me even more.
What a gift to be reminded daily of the love that is for me everyday I wake.
She is always excited to see me no matter my mood. 
She cheers me up with a wag of her tail and the look that says, "I love you mom, your the best."
Just like the Lord when I wake; He sets the sunrise and kiss of the morning dew for me.
Just a small taste of all the love He wants to shower me with daily.
CK comes wagging her tail to great me when I arrive home from work or any event that I maybe arriving back from.
She is excited to spend time with.
Just as my Father above is excited to spend time with me. He longs for time with me just as my CK girl does. He longs for us to come and sit with Him and spend time sharing our adventures with Him. Our hopes and our desires. Or needs and so much more.
I think He blessed me with this dog to remind me of His gentle ways.
Just as my CK is gentle so is my Father in heaven.
He has blessed me with this precious dog as a gentle reminder of His wondrous love and grace and so much more.
He blessed me with a gentle reminder in this dog named CK to always know I have a best friend.
My best friend is truly my Lord.
But He blessed us with mans best friend the ":Dog".
And as the day ends with a lick and a kiss, my father in heaven sets the moon and the stars in the heavens above.
To show me how much He loves me

NIV
Psalms 139: 1-4

O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.


Do you have a special pet in your life that brings you much joy and love?


 


2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hello. Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit. I enjoyed this post and sweet analogy of how the Lord blesses unmeasurable!
I look forward to getting to know you better!
God bless.

Reena said...

Neat post Beth! Animals have reminded me of God too. They cherish life just like we do, and like God does. Maybe that's why I've rescued so many.
Lots of Love!