JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 17, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions ~ Hosted By Rainbow's Daily Life

13 days of Christmas family traditions ~
Hosted By Rainbow's Daily Life


Day 6


 Talking to my sister about our family tradition's when we were kids.
She is making me laugh so hard.
As we really didn't have any that we could recall.
So we started making some up.
According to one sister she decided that we went to one of her friends on Christmas Eve.
Okay!
I don't recall that.
Laughing out loud hard!

Actually we did have one tradition that we both remembered and loved.
We were aloud to pick out and open one present on Christmas Eve before we went to bed.
This tradition carried on into my family and still is one that is practiced.
My daughters would love this as they knew they had one package that they could pick from the tree.
Then off to bed they would go so Santa could come.

I'm thinking the older I get the more fun I'm having!
In remembering tradition's or making new ones.

I just want to thank Gina for taking me personally on this journey.
















No comments: