JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, December 19, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 53

Today was a full and interesting work day.
I headed over to John's and did some work.
Brought home his laundry.

Went and stood in some lines at the post office.
That was fun!
NOT!
Especially the disobedient little boys ahead of me.
Oh mom surely was much to easy on them.
I guess I'm a bit old fashion.
I will leave it at that.

Then headed over to Famous Foot Wear to get the youngest granddaughter her birthday gift.
She wanted twinkle toes.
Her sister got a pair for her birthday earlier this year.
So yes!
Rylee needed a pair too.
So we got her a pair.
Those little shoes are not cheap!
WOW!
But she will love them.

Then home and started the laundry.
Got salon towels done as well as John's laundry.
Cleaned kitchen.

Then started getting ready for the annual Mary Kay Christmas party.
I love attending this.
Though this year there were many new faces.
Still had a great time.
Yummy food good fellowship and wonderful laughter.
Saw some old friends and said goodbye to others as they are moving to Arizona.
Penny you will be missed.

Blessing Penny!
May the Lord guide your path and prosper all you set your hands too.
Blessing on your new journey!

O got a new snowman this evening at the Christmas party gift exchange.

New Trio Of Snowman
We always have so much fun at them too!


Home to try and catch up on my blog.
That should be fun!
It seems I am having a bit of trouble staying on top of it this year.
But am grateful for what I can accomplish.
My mine goal is to follow through with the challenges. Then maybe after the Christmas season I may get back on track on some of the other post I so enjoy doing and I'm sure you enjoy as well.

I tried on several outfits this evening before I decided on the one I wore.
It appears most of them are getting a little large in some areas.
I love losing the weight.
But ,,,,
No fancy clothes to wear.
Evening attire is a bit spendy!
I may have some altered to fit me.
Some I will give away to someone who would enjoy them.

NKJV

Luke 1: 68

Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people.

Devotional Card

Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of communion with you.

Proverbs 19:23

"The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied."


Have you everything ready for Christmas or you still shopping, packing, labeling etc?


No comments: