JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 9, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 43


It is Friday!
The weekend is here at last!
I'm cold and wrapped up in a blanket.
CK Is still doing her running in and out today.
She started in as soon as I got home from work today.
It has been on going all evening.
She even sat down on the porch and was taking in the cold brisk wind.
It was so windy it blow one of my earrings off and I thought I had lost it.
Then I saw it laying in the dirt.
Yea!
Thank you Jesus!

I got one of my boxes mailed off to my daughters today before I headed to work.
I also mailed off a few other packages.
I still have more shopping, wrapping, packing and shipping to do.
Oh my!
Today's shipping cost more than my gas did;
But not by much.
Gas was 50 and shipping was 70.
I made 50.
Somehow that doesn't add up.
Thank you Lord for the work of my hands.

Just sitting here wishing I had something wondrous and beautiful and enriching to say.
But alas I do not.
Nothing magical or amazing.
Just that I'm glad I know the Savior and that He sent His son for us that we may have life and life everlasting with him.

NKJV

Matthew 2:1-2

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is He who has been born king of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him."


Devotional Card

Lord, may our love for you increase. May our desire for your Word grow into delight.

John 8:31

"If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed."

Do you ship packages to loved ones for Christmas and other occasion's?

No comments: