JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 29, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 60


The day after Christmas!
The rush is over.
Returns to make...?
CK did.
Her darling little sweater and coat where to small.

CK's Fashionista Coat

Santa mommy goofed up.
So she only ended up with her coat.
There was no sweater replacement.

NO......
 Pretty Red Sweater

CK's visit to her vets as well.
She had a very full day;
The day after Christmas.

Only five more days and we will start a New Year!
My how time has flown by.


NKJV

Isaiah 9:2

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, Upon them a light has shined.

Devotional Card

God, give me a faith that does not waver.

Matthew 24:13

"He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."


How do you spend the day after Christmas?




No comments: