JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Donation Oppurtunitity

This was on my events site on Face Book.
I really just wanted to pass this on.
I went to school with my friend that suggested this opportunity.
So thank you Jay for this opportunity to be a extra blessing.
I asked if I could share. I found it so inspiring.
I love to give and this time of year brings it out even more. A stocking stuffer amount is nothing.
If you don't already have a place where you love to give maybe you might consider this.
You might change a life.
Thank you
And if you could just pray that would be a huge gift in of it self.
Prayers go a long ways.
They change things when nothing else will.
So I thank you for those as well.
Blessings

When
Today at 6:00pm until Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 9:00pm


  • Where
    Genesis International Orphanage Foundation (GIOF), PO Box 6458 | Chula Vista | CA | 91909, Encenada, MX








  • Description
    How much do you spend on Stocking Stuffer gifts? $5 or maybe more? This year I am posting a “stocking stuffer” Christmas wish on FaceBook. I am asking friends to consider a $5 donation be sent to GIOF to help with assisting ninos with their school needs. (birth certs, uni...forms, backpacks, etc) for those children in orphanages. GIOF also helps out with medical care for kids in needs.
    I hope you give a little something to give the children a chance at a better life. God Bless! MERRY CHRISTMAS FELIZ NAVIDAD!
    Genesis International Orphanage Foundation | PO Box 6458 | Chula Vista | CA | 91909








  • Do you do extra donations during the Christmas season?






    No comments: