JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

65 Day Journey



Day 48


Today started out like any wonderful work day.
Got ready loaded the car and headed on out.
Opened the salon.
Put towels and product away.
Got ready for the lovely ladies to show.
Well......
Only three showed.
In reality it was not a good day at all.
Two passed away this week.
And yet others out sick.
Praying Friday will bring a marked change.
I know God is in control.
But when I have days like this I start getting worried.
I worry how do I meet the bills when I don't even make enough to cover the gas to come in.
YIKES!
But the Lord has never failed me.
So chin up and be thankful for the three I had.
God has it all under control.
Even if I don't think so.

So home I went early.
On the way home I stopped and picked up CK's meds.
Well I was there I found gloves for 99c.

Pretty Gloves
Which is one of the items I need to do my adopt a grandparent bags.
So I purchased twenty of those.

When I arrived home;
Hubby was getting ready to leave for work.
After he left I got out a roast and put a roast on for dinner.
It simmered all day long.
YUMMY!

I worked on my adopt a grandparent project.


A few of the items to make a beautiful gift for those grandparents.
Some of the forgotten in the homes.

Lotions and Potions

I have some done.

Packages of Love
Lots Of Love Tenderly Wrapped

But still need to put ribbons on them.
I also need to get some men socks;
So that I can give a few to some men.
Right now all I have is women's bags.
I would at least like to have about four or five men's bags;
To give out as well.
I put hand cream,
Body wash,
Moisturizer,
Candy cane,
Gloves or socks,

Just A Little Warmth And Love To Bring  A Smile

Wrapped up in a cello bag with ribbon.
Something small that fits into a glove and then I place candy cane in the other glove.
Total cost of bag is about $25 each or less.
They really are nice.
I did this last year and they were so blessed.
So I asked God to help me do it again this year.
I have about fifteen bags made right now.
I would like to do about ten more.
Praying!

I have been watching Hallmark movies this evening as hubby is working late the rest of this week.
I guess this is a good time to play catch up on the blog.
Or...
Get my Christmas projects completed.
I'm thinking getting the Christmas projects done is more important.

NKJV

Luke 2:7

And she brought forth her firstborn Son,and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

Devotional Card

Dear God, we know you do still speak to us. Help us to be still and know what you are trying to tell us.

Exodus 33:14

"And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."


Is it hard for you to see how things will work out sometimes when everything appears to be against you?


No comments: