JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 57


As I try to catch up my 65 days I will be posting a Scripture and the devotional that would have gone with what the Lord gave me.
Hopefully I can write a bit about each day as well.
Not sure how this one will work out as I try to catch up on it.
Lets have some fun and see what happens.

This was To be posted on Friday.

It was a fun filled day.
I went to the shop and got all the ladies looking lovely for the Christmas weekend!
I even had a few extras that dropped in.
I was more than happy to help them look more beautiful then they where already.

Home to clean up and get ready to go the the Nutcracker.
Sally and I got all dressed up for the evening.
In our evening attire.

Beth & Sally
Headed Out
To
The Nutcracker
It was so much fun to get dressed and head out for the evening.
We had so much fun!
The ballet was beautiful and the children so talented.

But before we left we stoped by Pat's my neighbor;
For her Christmas festivities for the neighbor's in our four plex in the surround community.
Lots of treats and wonderful fellowship and hospitality.
As well as a visit from Mrs Clause as well.

Mrs. Clause & One Of The Children
In The Neighborhood!


NKJV

Luke 1:47

And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

Devotional Card

Lord, help me to be honest and humble enough to acknowledge my need of you in all things.

James 4:10

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up."


Do you have lots of family coming for the Christmas season to celebrate?



No comments: