JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 16, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 50


I'm getting to this a bit late this evening.
Sorry about that.

Today has been quite full and busy.
Brief cap of the day.
Worked at salon and had a fairly great day.
Out early enough to get some errands done.
Went to bank.
Where I stood in line then was at the teller window for near an hour.
New gal in training.
From there home.
Finished wrapping Shawn's Christmas gift.
Boxed up and sealed the box to ship the the kids.
Ran over to the USPS.
That box cost me almost half my day wages to ship.
OH MY!
Then home to clean up and get ready to go to the Christmas play with my neighbor Pat and some of the other ladies in the neighborhood.
What a lovely evening it was too.
The told the story of Jesus birth in modern times.
Very powerful and moving,
Life changing.
Afterwards went out for pie and coffee.
What a lovely close to a wonderful day.
Work
Errands
Dressing up
Spending time with friends
A Christmas Play
Along with Gods word
Dessert and good company
Some laughter and smiles
What can be better than that?

NKJV

John 1:1 

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Devotional Card

Dear Lord, my path may be strange; it may be dark. Help me not fear since you light the way. I can safely follow you.

Isaiah 45:2

"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight."


Are the days getting away from you faster then you would like?



No comments: