JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 47


I just wanted to remind you all where this journey started from since I don't have a button to give credit to the source.
It started with Cheryl over at the Prairie Maid
I just want to thank her for taking me on this wonderful journey;
Of re~ focusing and goals that I wanted or needed to accomplish with some type of accountability.
I feel it has brought me back to a good place where I need to be and the focus is coming clear.
Having this accountability of sharing here about my days journey and what the Lord shares with me even if it isn't some great eye opener or Aha moment.
It has made such a difference in many areas of my life.
Thank you to Cheryl over a the Prairie Maid.
Also thank you for introducing me to the Simply Woman's Day Book as well.
Which I'm sure I will continue long after this challenge and journey is complete.
You have helped make a difference in my life.
Many blessings!


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/




FOR TODAY~

I just don't want to be in pain and be cold.
I have had lots of pain due to my mouth and some back and leg pain.
Cold because it is really cold here.
I'm not one of those who like the cold.
Grateful for the wonderful warm home I have.

Outside my window...

Is a very clear night with a beautiful moon shining.
It is very cold.
The twinkling of Christmas lights light the night.

I am thinking...

How wonderful it is to be listening to Christmas music.

I am thankful...

For being able to bless some very old ladies with haircuts today.
I know they didn't even really understand or know what was happening.
But I know it will make the job of the caregiver easier when she grooms her hair.
Plus they wont look like they just messed up their hair after they combed it.


I'm thankful that my daughters have work and that the Lord is working in their behalf.

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)

In my learning room today I learned that letting your teeth go because you don't have money isn't a good reason.
That it can cause more pain and more damage and health issues that will cost more money in the long run.

That God will meet the need.
That walking in fear of more debit and bills is not a reason to take care of yourself and your health.
In the kitchen...

WOW!
It is clean and everything is washed and put away.
Nothing brewing at all.
Though tomorrow is a new day!

I am wearing...

Pink warm slippers, that really need to be replaced.
Snowman fleece bottoms and a Winnie the Pooh fleece top.

I am creating...

Mary Kay gift baskets for deliver; for some clients.
Ordered for their loved ones for Christmas.
These are always fun to make and put together.

I am going...

To be looking for a reel for my grandson for one of his Christmas gifts.

I am wondering...

Why it is in the Winter that all I want to do is eat and hibernate in the house like a bear.
And why is it; that we don't see any of the great Christmas classics on TV any more.

I am reading...

I really haven't don't any reading though I have ordered anotherbook.
I know many of the blogs have had this book on their site and wrote post on it.
I am excited about it.
"One Thousand Gifts"
By
Ann Voskamp
So many books to read.

I am hoping...

That my sisters will be able to come to my home Christmas day and have dinner with us.


I am looking forward to...

To my girlfriends arrival next Tuesday.
It will be so nice to have her here for awhile.
Have so many exciting things planned while she is here.
Looking forward to each one of them.
I am hearing...

The movie
"Dr. Seuss 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas"
Playing on the TV.
Christmas music playing on the computer.
My bird squawking.

Around the house...

It is looking a lot like Christmas.
The tree is up and the decorations light the house with their peaceful soft beauty.
Presents are being wrapped and ready to deliver or mail.
Some await to be wrapped.

I am praying

For my three daughters and their families.
That they will have a blessed Christmas and the children will have presents under the tree.
Their moms would have work to meet the bills and put food on the table.
That my girlfriend will have safe traveling mercies.
That those sick would be touched by the masters hand and His healing balm of Gilead.
That those that need a touch of love would see the love of our Savior and come to know Him and His perfect love this Christmas season.
That no one would spend it alone and that they would feel the joy and love of knowing someone truly cares.

I am pondering...

Why we just celebrate Christmas once a year.
When it is Christmas everyday when you have the Savior and know Him who first loved you.
Because everyday is Christmas with the Lord.
Gifts so many and abundant to fill each and everyday;
As we unwrap and find each good treasure and gift He has left for us each and everyday.

One of my favorite things...

Having photos of those I love around me.
The cherished moments and memories that they have given and created with me.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

To mail off the rest of my Christmas packages.
To get the bathroom scrubbed.
Ugh!
To meet with John and his case worker on Thursday morning.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
(add your picture here)



Barn yard animals, a child and baby Jess in front of a wreath
http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/christmas-religious.shtml

NKJV

Matthew 1:23

"Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," Which translated, "God with us."


Devotional Card

Thank you, God, for the many times you have come to our rescue. Help us to trust you when dark times come.

Matthew 5:4

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."


Do you like to give honor to those who have helped you through difficult times?


No comments: