JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions ~ Hosted By Rainbow's Daily Life


13 days of Christmas family traditions ~
Hosted By Rainbow's Daily Life


Day 13

http://rainbowslifejourney.blogspot.com/2011/12/13-days-of-christmas-family-traditions_21.html


So this is the last post to the challenge of the 13 days of Christmas.
One of the most wonderful things I love to do is;
Go to Midnight service.
I love going and singing Christmas carols.
The lights are so deem and the still quietness of the night.
It is if you are present at the birth of our King!
I love when the Priest carry the Little Lord Jesus in and lay him in the manger.
The whole service is so beautiful.
It takes me back to my roots and my first love.
It is a perfect start to the Christmas day!



How do you start your Christmas Day?


No comments: