JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 58


It is Christmas Eve!


Naivety At The Grotto

It was a day of last minute wrapping and preparations for the celebration of our Lord and Savior!
Christmas lights, Christmas music softly playing.
Cooking some of the trimmings for the coming day.
Being with those you love.
A time of rejoicing.


NKJV

John 1:14

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Devotional Card

Thank you, Father, for the joy and peace you have given me.

Psalm 138:8

"The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth forever."


Do you celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning and day?



No comments: