JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, December 12, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 46


Here we are in the second week of December.
Two weeks away from Christmas.
The days seem to be rolling into one another with so much to do.

Today I was to have appointments with case worker for John.
Interesting it was a scheduled appointment to re-access him for next year.
They where a no show.
Not even a phone call.
We called several times and just got recordings.
That is our government for you!
These case workers are over loaded.
They problem don't have enough hours in the day to do all the work.
So the recordings will have to do.
I know this means a that we will be re-scheduled as well.
As this appointment has to be done before the year end.
Where to find more time?

Hubby got home safely from sisters house.
He had a grand time.
He told me he wants to move to the The Dalles.
I chuckled as I have always wanted to move there.
He always said;
NO!
Well...
Maybe in a few years we can.
That would be really nice.
I like ti there alot.

Doing up some more laundry.
It seems it keeps coming and coming.
I think it looks for me and then finds me.

I have got two more boxes boxed up and ready to ship out.


Ready To Ship

CK was peeking her nose into them.


Mom Is There Anything IN them For Me?

I'm thinking she is wondering what is inside of them...
Or...
Why is this in my way?
I so wonder what goes through her mind.
She was playing with one of her baby toys today.
Carting it around.
I just loved it.
I love when she does that.
She loves her baby's (Toys!

It is truly nippy outside.
If it is going to be this cold I just wish it would snow!

My dear friend Sally;
Who is coming up next week became a great Aunt again today.
Her nephew and his wife had a little boy this morning.
Congratulation's to them and the family.
I would say that is one Christmas present you don't mind receiving early.
What a beautiful gift from heaven.
Mom and baby are doing great!
This is their first child.
Daddy couldn't be prouder!

NKJV
Matthew 1:21

And she will bring forth a Son, and you will call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.

Devotional Card

Lord, help me to awake to the needs around me. Help me to reach out to those who need your love and care.

Isiah 58:10

"If thou draw out they soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall they light rise in obscurity."


Do you have all of your Christmas shopping done?









No comments: