JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 40

Only twenty five more days left of this challenge;
As we journey into the new year.
Woke up to another very chilly morning with lots of frost on the ground.
It looked like snow.
But was NOT!
If it is going to be this cold I wish it would just snow though.
Morning Frost
Well I'm going to join in on the
Simply Woman's Day book
Once again.
I'm really enjoying this link.
Come along and join the fun!
Hope to see you there!




FOR TODAY~

I'm going to find peace in knowing that God works all things together for His good and His glory.
Even when it doesn't look or feel like it.

 

Outside my window...

It is dark and foggy.
The frost is rolling back in or I should say the frozen fog is back to haunt us.

I am thinking...

How nice it will be to take a nice hot bath with some bath salts.

 

I am thankful...

That my daughters have moved into their home.
That they all are healthy and working.
 
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)

That life is to short and we must take take to smell the roses.
Let those in our lives know how important they are to us and how much they truly are loved.
That they make each day special because they are apart of something bigger.


In the kitchen...

Dirty dishes sit after dinner; awaiting the dishwasher {Me} To come and clean up.

I am wearing...

Tennis shoes, jeans,
Long sleeved white body armour with a little purple and white top pulled over it.
Brown headband and silver/black oval earrings.

I am creating...

I have been working on my Blankets for Christmas gifts.
Now I must start working on Mary Kay baskets that I have sold that will need to be delivered before Christmas.

 

I am going...

To be looking for the last few Christmas presents that need to be purchased.
Then on with the wrapping party.

I am wondering...

If I will be able to find what I'm looking for to make my sister her Christmas gift. Or will it have to be a store bought one?

I am reading...

I actually haven't finished reading
"Heaven is For Real"
As I have been so tried in the evening after a full day of work and preparing for Christmas I haven't done much reading as of lately.

I am hoping...

That my dear hubby will be able to go to California for the funeral of his best friends daughter.

I am looking forward to...

To going to my sisters for a weekend visit.

I am hearing...

The TV in the living room playing.
The humming of the computer and me banging on the keys of the key board.

Around the house...

It is starting to look alot like Christmas!

I am praying

Praying for my hubby's friend and family durning this time of grieve and loss of their beloved daughter and sister.
I'm praying for my middle daughter to get transportation to and from work.
That their will be harmony in their home.
For Hubby to be able to go to the funeral, if it be God's will

 

I am pondering...

How truly short life really is.
How easy it is to forget that.

One of my favorite things...

Snowman!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Work of course!
Wrapping presents.
Putting them in boxes getting them ready to ship out.
Working on MK baskets!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
(add your picture here)

Cold Morning Frost

KJV

Psalm 23

 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Devotional Card

Lord, Thank you for making it possible for me to live an abundant life.

 

John 10:9

"I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."


What is your favorite thing about Christmas?


No comments: