JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

65 Day Journey


Day 41


Wednesday our hump day!
I don't know about you.
But I love Wednesdays!
They reflect that I have gotten half way through the work week;
And only a few more days to my beloved weekend.
It is also the day that I have a few more challenges.
It is my growth day!
It is amazing to me that some days I seem to grow and learn more than others.
Lately it is Wednesdays!
It is a good day to learn!

Early up to the brisk cold fog once again.
Not near as bad as the last few days.
It is frigid to me though.
I think it is because I just love Summer and the heat so much.
The girl that thinks 100 + is comfortable.
Though this is my favorite season in the fact that it is Christmas!
I love Christmas!
We celebrate the birth of our Savior!
So much love and activities fill the month.
For us it is alot too!

We have numerous birthdays to celebrate.
My Heather is the first of many this month.
She shares it with her great grandmother on her fathers side.
Plus a very special lady who drove me back and forth to all my doctor appointments when I was pregnant with her.
Not to mention she was born on Pearl Harbor!
My gift and introduction into motherhood.
What joy she has brought me through the years.

The salon was full of activity once again as always.
It was a bit slow today.
So I was able to leave around noon.
Which was good;
As John needed some groceries in his house.
So off to do some shopping for John.
I got my letter today about some of the cuts.
I have lost hours and may still loss more. I pray not.
I will know more on Monday the 12th.
Please pray we can get those hours back and maybe some more.
God is more than able.
He needs the help and I need the income.
We both benefit!

Hubby and I went out this evening.
We went a  pick-up his gift.
WOW!
I must love him!
I bought him a new hand gun!
Not sure why he wanted it!
But ....
He did and he got it.
He is happy!
Under the tree it must go I told him.

We then went to dinner.
Had Mexican.
It was good but not the price.
It was a bit higher than we had planned.

Then more shopping for more gifts!
Yikes!
I so want this to be done and over.
The shopping part anyways.
I know I have more to get.
Goal to be done by this weekend.
Doesn't like like it!
But close!
Thank you Lord for the provisions for the gifts and the money to pay off what was charged in Jesus name.

NKJV

Nahum 1:15

Behold, on the mountain's the feet of him who brings good tidings, Who proclaims peace! O Judah, keep your appointed feasts, Perform your vows. For the wicked one shall no more pass through you; He is utterly cut off.


Devotional Card

O Lord, let my life reflect the joy you have put into my heart, that your name may be glorified.

Deuteronomy 28:12

"The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure."


Do you try to get what they want for gifts or do you do something homemade.....What?

No comments: