JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 17, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 51


We are on the down slope of this wonderful journey of the end of the year;
Right into the new one.
Can you believe it?
As well as finishing up another challenge and journey.
Hope you have had as much fun on this journey and challenge as I have been having.
We only have 14 days left before we enter into the new year and say good bye to 2011;
And end yet another journey.
I don't know about you;
But it has been a year of many changes;
That have took place rather quickly.
 Which has sped by like a flash of light.
I am sitting here wondering where the heck this year exactly went.
Looking forward to seeing what the new year will bring.
It is always a bit hard to say goodbye.
But I'm thinking I'm glad to say goodbye to 2011.

Today I'm headed to my sister home for the weekend.
Hubby was there last weekend when I couldn't be due to medical on my teeth.
So I'm driving down for the night.
Going to another church event this evening with my little sister.
Yesterday was her birthday.
She entered the
50 ZONE!
So I'm sure we will have a little celebration for her as well.

I will do her hair along with my nieces.
Always work to do;
Even when visiting family.
Being a hairdresser seems to have its pit falls.
Sure glad I love what I do.
I love the drive down there as it is always a beautiful one.
So as soon as I'm done packing and doing a few things around here I will load up and head on down.
I have to go look for some product that a friend is interested in.
Hoping I have it on hand.
One week until we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior!
Remember to share His light this Christmas season.


NKJV

Luke 2:1-3

And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. The census first took place while Quirinius was governing Syria. So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city.

Devotional Card

Thank you, Lord for not rationing your wisdom when I seek it. You always give me more than I ask.

James 1:5

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally."


Are you doing last minute things for Christmas events this weekend or just relaxing with loved ones enjoying the season?


No comments: