JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 15, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 49


John and I had our review today.
I think it went well.
At least she said we wont loss any more hours.
We will know in about a week or two.
John was pretty tried today.

Mr. John
At My House
Which I think when he sleeps is good because then his body is healing it self.
Seems he is always a bit more tried after the cancer treatments.

After I left Johns house, headed off to do some more Christmas shopping.
I needed to get the rest of the Christmas stuff for the children.
 So that I could get their box sealed up and off in the mail,
So that it might arrive in time for Christmas morning.

Went over to Bi-Mart and picked up a spinning reel for the number two grandson.

His Reel

Spinning Reel

A Nice Starter Spinning Reel
Over to Sally's beauty supply.
There I picked up some pretty little headbands for one of the granddaugther's.

Pretty Head Bands

Dollar Tree to pick up items to put together my Mary Kay baskets.

Items To Create My Basket

I also found some men's gloves for my Adopt A Grandparent Christmas project.

Men's Gloves

Home to work on making my Mary Kay baskets.

The Putting Together

I forget how much I love making those baskets.

Another Basket Sold

They turned out beautiful!
The Finished Product
Ready For Delivery

At least I think so.
I have two that I have sold to returning customers.

I then started wrapping more presents.


Wrapping

It seems my work is never done.
I still have a few more packages to wrap as well as box up and get in the mail.

Getting Ready To Ship!

I may make my deadline yet;
On some of my Christmas projects.


Hubby has a pot luck tomorrow at work.
He usually makes salsa or chili Verde.
But he hasn't enough time to make that this time.
So I made a cake for him to take to work tomorrow.
As you will see from the photos I'm really not much of a baker.
I had fun!

Easy Bake Oven

So Easy


A Mixing We Will Do

Into The Oven

Cooling

A Little Frosting



It smells so good I just want to cut right into it.

I have the beautiful twinkling lights on this evening.
Hubby loves them.
I do too.

My Little Tree Of Twinkling Lights
But for some reason I hadn't been into having them on.
But for the last two days I truly have enjoyed them.
It is starting to feel a bit like Christmas.

CK wasn't of much help today.
She seemed much happier to be curled up and sleep away as I worked.

Sleeping Beauty CK

MOM!
Lets Just Snuggle And Enjoy The Christmas Lights!


NKJV

Luke 2:8-10

Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.'


Devotional Card

Dear Lord, please remove all doubt from my mind and help me to have faith in your promises.

Joshua 3:7

"As I was with Moses, so I will be with thee."



Are you getting close to having all of your Christmas packages bought and wrapped?



No comments: