JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 2, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 36


Yea!
It is Friday!
This week I have wanted it to be over before it even started.
I'm so glad the weekend is upon us.
It is going to be a very full and busy weekend ahead.
Which it usually is.

Today was very interesting.
I went in and I had three ladies on the books.
So I'm thinking okay I'm outta here early to start my weekend.
Not to be!
I had two cancellation's.
So I'm thinking I'm outta here before the day even starts.
Not the way it went either.
I had two walk in haircuts.
Then I had Three more haircuts plus a blow dry.
One of the cancellation's came in just as I was getting ready to close up shop.
Asked could she please get her hair done.
Sure!
Then another haircut came in.
Wild day!I wanted to leave around noon.
Didn't get out until almost two.
That works for me!
Means answered prayers.
Thank you Jesus!

Went and meet John for a late lunch early dinner.
Then we headed over to his place to do up his bills.
I have a bit to do over there either tomorrow or definitely on Monday!
Shopping and cleaning always on the list of things to do.
He got a letter today stating he would be losing some of the hours I work for him.
Which he needs.
Which also means my income will be dropping.
I praying God will bring it back and that I will have more than what I lost in Jesus name.
All the cuts and deductions will start showing up around the first of the new year.
My understanding some are very deep cuts; as this is a federal and state funded program I work for.
We must cut those who need it most!
Oh me!Time will tell.
I better not get on my potty list.
Moving on...


The girls got into their house today!
Praise the Lord!Still need prayers.
Heather's vehicle is broke down.
Amber's bike on the way to work at five this morning broke down.
So they both need means of transportation back and forth to work with reliable child care.
So thank you for the continued prayers for them.

Tonight hit the bank to make deposits and pay
Oh yes!
More bills.
First of the month I surely don't care for!
Money goes out the front door as fast as it comes in.
You think you have money.
Not the case every ones hand is out!
Thank you Lord for the work and money for the provision's and need of our household being meet.

Then I did a bit more shopping for Christmas for John.
He wanted to get some gifts for some friends.
I love doing that for him.

Full nutty day it was!

I had so much fun last evening just opening up the bible to scripture I thought I would do it again this evening.
So lets see what the Lord has to say....
It worked out well last evening.


NKJV

2 Corinthians 9:6-9

6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 9 As it is written:

      “ He has dispersed abroad,
      He has given to the poor;
      His righteousness endures forever.”



Devotional Card

O Master, let me be worthy of being called a Christian.

Acts 2:21

"Whosoever shall on the name of the Lord shall be saved."


Are there some weeks you wish never came and where over before they started?

No comments: