JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 8, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 42


Though I would normally be up and out the door early today.
I was at home working instead.
What a lovely thing to do.
But...
I didn't sleep in.
I should have.

Had coffee with hubby before he left for work.
Took CK out for her little business.
Then dressed for the day.

My project was wrapping presents to get them shipped off to California.
As well as figuring out who I still had to purchase for.
Not too many gifts left to get.
But I still have a few to purchase to complete this Christmas magic from mema.
Need to get these off in the mail.
I did get a few boxes off in the mail today.

Christmas Box Ready
Mailed
One is ready to go out tomorrow.
Also to my friend's in Florida, and California.
Mom too and she lives in Washington not so far to go.

Hubby hasn't done his shopping for me to get his boxes off to his family.
Not sure if he is leaving that up to me or what.
He told me he would take care of it.
Hmmmmm.........

So I call today the Christmas throw up!
Not really it just was such a mess all over the house.

Christmas Throw up
Nowhere to sit or relax.
To think I still have more to do.
OH!
 Lord!
This is so crazy!
I think I should go back to sending cards with a picture and a letter.
One gift a piece for the children and grandchildren and call it good.
Every year I try to trim down.
Who do you leave out?

So after I started the clean up;
I went in the kitchen to start dinner.

I received a call today from one of the daughters of a client I use to do.
She wants me to come over to where her mom lives and do her hair for her.
So Tuesday;
 I will go over to the home and do her moms hair;
Along with another lady I use to do as well.
They wanted me to do a perm.
That isn't going to happen!
She cannot even hold her head up.
But I will cut her hair.
It will be nice to see these ladies.

NKJV

Luke 1:41

And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with Holy Spirit.


Devotional Card


Lord, cleanse my soul as the beautiful snow, and help me resist temptations.

2 Corinthians 5:17


"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things become new."

Does your Christmas list of those you give to get longer or shorter?




No comments: