JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 23, 2011

13 days of Christmas family traditions ~ Hosted By Rainbow's Daily Life


13 days of Christmas family traditions ~
Hosted By Rainbow's Daily Life


Day 11

http://rainbowslifejourney.blogspot.com/2011/12/13-days-of-christmas-family-traditions_21.html


I love Christmas lights!
Every chance I can get to go out and look at them I will.

But when the girls where little their dads grandpa would take them out to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve.
This was a trip just for them no one else could come.
They were on a special mission to find Santa!
 They would be searching and looking for Santa all over the neighborhood!
They wanted to see his eight tiny reindeer and sleigh coming in to land and leave their packages.
It seems they all missed that little part.
As when they would arrive home they would find Santa leaving packages under their grandma and grandpa's tree.

One of the neighbor's every year would dress up and deliver packages to some of the neighborhood children.
He loved doing this for the kids.
It was so much fun!
Their faces where awesome.
So then they would think they could race home and catch him placing presents under our tree. Which never happened.
They would miss him every time.
As they got older they missed him every year.
They couldn't figure out why either!
But it was a great time and so much fun!
Presents that they had handed to them directly from Santa himself.
Such happy memories.

Did you ever have Santa show up a personally delivery presents?



No comments: