JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 22, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 56


I seem to be pushing more and more into the day trying to accomplish all that I need too.


The day started out with me headed to work.
I had three hair cuts over at the private home care.
It was wonderful to see those ladies and wish them a very merry Christmas.
I hadn't been over there in about five months.
Then over to John's to mop floors and cook some meals for him.

Came home and helped do some cleaning.
Sally and hubby both where doing house work.
They also gave my CK girl a bath.
She smells so pretty!
Thank you Hubby and Sally!

Then headed out to do a bit of shopping.
Which I was really hoping I didn't need to do.
But I had things I had forgot to pick up.
Sad thing is I still have more to do.
Plus go get the dinner yet!

So much to do and so little time left.

Then went out with my girlfriends to the Grotto to look at Christmas lights.
OH what a delight that is.
I love going to the Grotto.
Then we headed over to Peacock Lane to look at Christmas lights.
After that we drove around a bit and looked at more Christmas lights.
Tonight was the night to look at Christmas lights.
I still want to go out one more time to look at lights if at all possible.
There is a place near home that is so beautiful with lights.


NKJV

Matthew 1:18

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.

Devotional Card

Heavenly Father, how grateful I am that I am not left alone to flounder in weakness. Strengthen me through the lifeline of prayer.

Psalm 138:7

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies."

Are you trying to squeeze a ton of things in the last few days as you prepare for Christmas?






No comments: